For information on any questions or issues regarding your credit, book an appointment with the financial institution of your choice to discuss your financial needs.
Tips for Establishing Credit:
- establish a chequing account with a financial institution, bank, or credit union
- establish utlities in your name and pay on time (water, hydro, gas, etc)
- always pay your monthly bills (water, hydro, gas, phone, etc) on time
- apply for a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, etc) and always pay the balance monthly
- apply for a consumer/store credit card and always pay the balance monthly
- finance a vehicle, but only if you can receive a favourable interest rate. Do not finance a vehicle if you only qualify for financing with high interest rates.
- purchase a home
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. can help you to fill out any forms. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 250-785-5323 Ext. 22