English in the Workplace
Would you like to improve your English?
The Fort St. John Literacy Society can help you meet your goals. All services are free.
Basic Literacy Tutoring:
- One-to-one tutoring for adults in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Set your own goals - personal, work or educational.
- Help preparing for the General Education Development Diploma (GED) or British Columbia Grade 12 Diploma (Dogwood)
- Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT)
English as a Second Language:
- One-to-one tutoring in English.
- Settlement Support.
- Weekly group classes focusing on conversational English.