Buying a Home
Choosing the right home is a big decision. There are many qualified realtors in Fort St. John that can help with the process.
There are many online real estate listings that make searching for property easy. You can also talk to a realtor in person. Here is a list of realtors in Fort St. John:
- RE/MAX • Action Realty• #101, 9711 100 Avenue • 250-785-5520
- Royal LePage • Gold • 9629 100 Avenue • 250-785-6601
- Century 21 • 10756 100 Street • 250-785-8051
- Gary Reeder • 10756 100 Street • 250-262-0182
- North East BC Realty • 9912 100 Avenue • 250-785-4115
- Property Guys• Box 6027, Fort St John BC • 800-567-5586
You will also need to talk to a local bank or mortgage consultant about mortgage options. For more information on mortgages, click on the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation website for resources, information and tools. To access the information in other languages, click here.
Where to find places to rent or buy:
There are a number of property management companies that have everything from one bedroom apartments and townhouses to mobile homes and houses available for rent. Some locations accept pets and allow smoking, while others do not. Please inform the Property Management company when filling out the application whether or not this applies to your situation.
Where to look:
- FSJ Now Classifieds: This is a large listing of apartments, townhouses, duplexes, rooms and houses for rent.
- Alaska Highway News Classifieds: This local newspaper lists a few rental properties.
- Northeast News Classifieds. This weekly local newspaper lists rental properites in the classifieds section.
- PeaceCountryClassifieds.ca. This website lists rental accommodations and real estate online.
- Click here for a list of Property Management and Rental Agencies in Fort St. John.