Medical Services Plan of BC (MSP)
To get Medical Assistance at the Fort St. John Hospital, or any of the Walk In Medical Clinics, you need to show your Care Card.
To get your Care Card you must:
- First be a resident of British Columbia to qualify for MSP
- Then apply for British Columbia's Medical Service Plan (MSP)
For information on British Columbia's Medical Services Plan, visit their website..
Please ensure you have the following items:
- Completed Medical Service Plan (MSP) “Application for Enrollment”
- Status in Canada (Photocopy of either of your): Canadian Citizen—Birth Certificate, Canadian Citizenship Card, Canadian Passport
- Holder of Permanent Resident Status - Record of Landing, Permanent resident card (front and back) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence.
- Other: Work Permit, Study Permit, etc
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. can help you to fill out any forms. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 250-785-5323 Ext. 22
Send your completed information to :
Health Insurance BC - Medical Service Plan.
PO Box 9678 Stn Prov Govt