Post Secondary Education, Colleges & Universities


Before you register at any college or university, go to the college website and read on the programs and courses that they offer. It is also adviceable that you book an appointment to speak with a program advisor who will give you the neccessary information that you need to register for anycourse or program.

The requirements for registration for any program or course are usually on the colleg/university website.

Admission/ registration requirements vary from school to school.

If you have further questions or you are not clear about something, call the school and talk with someone who can be of help.

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. can help you to fill out any forms, if any questions please feel free to contact us at 250-785-5323 .

University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC)
9820 120 Ave
Fort St. John, BC V1J 6K1
Phone: (250) 787-6220
Location: Find on a map.

Northern Lights College
9820 120 Ave
Fort St. John, BC V1J 6K1
Phone: (250) 785-6981
Location:  Find on a map.

Contact Us

Welcoming & Inclusive Communities Workplace Program

S.U.C.C.E.S.S. - Fort St John Office
Suite 209, 10142 – 101 Avenue
Fort St. John, BC V1J 2B3

Telephone:  250 785-5323
Fax:  250 785-5687
Email:  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Help Keep Us Current!

Information continually changes, so help us keep this website up to date and current. 

If you have something to add to this website, updated information, or would like to report a dead link or missing information...please contact us here.  We thank you for using and contributing to this site.

PDF Content on Website

Some documents on this Web site are in PDF format and require a PDF reader. If you do not have the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, or the most recent version of another PDF reader.

Download Adobe Acrobat Reader

Translate This Site

Quickly translate this site into another language using Google Translate by clicking on the dropdown menu below.